Regardless of if you require some basic guidance or a thorough bookkeeping service, we are here to make your life easier.
As experienced Accountants and Bookkeepers, we know exactly how your books need to be structured in order that the management of your affairs becomes a breeze. We don’t believe in nasty surprises at tax time and we will always ensure that you know exactly how much you should set aside for your tax, GST, and super throughout the year.
Consistent and concise books guarantee sound information on which future business decisions can be safely made. Please note that our team only perform bookkeeping setups, rescue tasks and virtual CFO services using Xero. This is because we believe that this is the best bookkeeping software that is available.
- Creation of working Xero file.
- A detailed training manual which includes step by step videos.
- A copy of our free tax ebook perfect for new sole traders.
- Set up your Xero chart of accounts.
- Entry of financial year opening balances.
- Assistance with the reports required to determine how much tax and GST to set aside.
- Phone chat to run through your queries.
- These are one off sessions in which we untangle various problems that have accumulated over time.
- This can be done over the phone, via zoom, by email, or a combination.
- We will quote our estimate of the time that we expect it will take us to resolve your issues at our hourly bookkeeping rate.
- We will advise you of any changes to this time frame as soon as possible after project commencement.
- Allow our team to handle absolutely everything on your behalf.
- Books, tax, BAS, IAS, payroll, you name it – we’ve got you covered.
- You will receive valuable monthly information on your business progress.
- You’ll know exactly how much to set aside towards your obligations.
- You can focus on what you do best while we do our thing!
- We charge a fixed monthly fee so you never receive any surprises.